Eat Drink West Online Shop Terms & Conditions
This is not a same delivery service.
Orders must be placed by 12pm the day before expected delivery.
Orders will vary depending on seasonal and product availability.
We deliver to locations within a 20km radius of our distribution centre in Ballarat Central only. Customers who fall outside this area are welcome to arrange local pickup.
If leaving your delivered order unattended, you must please provide a cooler bag or esky at the drop point for products requiring refrigeration.
Pick up orders will be available for collection from 9am to 6pm (or at an alternative time by arrangement), next day service from the day of your order. Orders can be collected from Housey Housey – 12 Armstrong St N, Ballarat Central.
Pick up orders are Monday-Friday only (excluding public holidays).
Delivery Monday to Friday only (excluding public holidays).
Our aim is for next day delivery, however, this may vary based on demand and delivery schedule. If your delivery is not going to be delivered the following day, we will contact you.
If you would like the driver to leave your box unattended, please provide a cooler bag or esky at the drop point for the chilled products.
Customers can leave instructions in the notes section when purchasing for details on where to leave the goods.
Zone 1 $16.50 incl. GST – For all addresses within 11km of Housey Housey, Ballarat Central
Zone 2 $22.00 incl. GST – For all addresses within 20km of Housey Housey, Ballarat Central
If you are ordering on Friday, Saturday or Sunday your delivery will be expected by Monday.
Purchasing & Other Information
By using and/or ordering goods through eatdrinkwest.com.au, you agree and accept these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions of use, you may not use this site.
Accepting these terms and conditions, or placing an order for goods, gives rise to a legally binding agreement between you and Eat Drink West ABN 50 604 858 666 (Eat Drink West).
- (a)You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password.
- (b)Eat Drink West may refuse to open an account or sell products to any person at any time in its sole discretion.
- (c)Eat Drink West retains the right to terminate your account at its discretion, for any reason. Should there be outstanding product orders placed on eatdrinkwest.com.au, Eat Drink West will provide a refund or complete delivery of the order.
- (d)You may only order goods through eatdrinkwest.com.au for personal purposes unless Eat Drink West expressly agrees in writing to a commercial arrangement.
- (e)Eat Drink West reserves the right to limit the quantity of goods that you may order.
- Payment is due at the time of ordering. If no payment is made, or payment is declined, then Eat Drink West reserves the right to cancel your order.
- (g)All payments are processed through our third party payment provider PayPal or Square, subject to the PayPal or Square terms and conditions.
- (h)You are responsible for ensuring that your order is correct before completing.
- Box contents will vary depending on seasonal and product availability. Box contents are selected by Eat Drink West and may not be varied.
Fees & Charges
- Due to market conditions, prices listed on the website are subject to change without notice. However, the current prices will be published on the website and available before you place an order. If a price change affects your standing order or an order that you have made in advance, Eat Drink West will notify you via phone, email or SMS informing you of the updated price. It will then be your responsibility to amend your order as desired.
- In case we need to change or refund an amount charged to you, Eat Drink West do need to store your credit card details once an order is placed. None of your credit card information is stored or available to anyone at Eat Drink West. Your details are stored with our payment provider, PayPal or Square.
- You may elect to have goods collected by you, or delivered.
- Goods cannot be collected or delivered on the same day as they are ordered, and Eat Drink West does not accept orders for collections or deliveries on weekend days or public holidays.
- If you elect to collect goods, you must collect the goods between 9:00am and 6:00pm on the following the day of your order, from the collection point nominated by Eat Drink West. Orders not collected may incur a cancellation fee, and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If you elect to have goods delivered, the delivery address, which you nominate, must be within our delivery zone. Please ensure your delivery address is correct, as orders that are located outside of our delivery zone will not be processed.
- Any delivery fee payable will be shown at checkout.
- Cut off point for placing orders and/or changing orders is 12:00pm on the day before requested collection or delivery.
- Goods will be left at your nominated delivery address, whether or not that address is attended by you or any other person at the time. Eat Drink West is not responsible for any damage or theft to your order when left in the designated area that you have specified. We recommend that your delivery is brought inside and stored away as soon as possible.
- At the time of delivery, your order will be at an appropriate temperature to ensure it is as fresh as humanly possible. If the delivery address is likely to be unattended, you must provide a cooler bag or esky for chilled products. Eat Drink West is no longer responsible for your order once it has been delivered. Eat Drink West recommends you adopt safe food handling and storage practices.
- Eat Drink West accepts that in the event of your order arriving damaged due to transport arranged by Eat Drink West, Eat Drink West will replace the goods free of charge or give you a credit on your next order.
- (u)Risk and title in the goods passes to you upon collection by you, or delivery to your nominated delivery address.
No warranty about product specification
- Eat Drink West does not warrant the accuracy of any of the information contained within the product list nor on the labels on goods delivered. Eat Drink West recommends that you read the labels on goods supplied carefully before they are consumed.
- All images used on our website are representations for your information only and are not necessarily true images of that product.
Out of stock, returns and refunds
- If there are items missing from your delivery, please contact Eat Drink West as soon as possible. Eat Drink West may resolve this, at its election, by crediting an amount to your account or re-delivering the product.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of a product, please contact us.
- Eat Drink West will endeavour to inform you if an item is out of stock, and if it is not possible to contact you, Eat Drink West may either replace it with an item from the same product category, or crediting an amount to your account.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Under Australian laws, alcoholic beverages can only be sold or supplied to persons aged 18 years of age or over. By joining Eat Drink West and/or placing an order you are confirming to us that you are at least 18 years of age. Eat Drink West encourages the legal and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Limitation of liability
- Eat Drink West’s maximum liability to you for products purchased from our website shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price you have paid for the products. Eat Drink West will not be liable for any property damage, indirect, incidental, punitive or special damages, however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise except which it is unlawful to exclude.
- You can access our privacy statement below.
- Eat Drink West makes every effort to ensure that material on this site is accurate and up to date (unless denoted as archived material); such material does in no way constitute the provision of professional advice.
- Eat Drink West does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or any linked site. Users should seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment based on material published here, which material is purely published for reference purposes alone.
Intellectual property rights
- Refer to our copyright statement here.
- You may not in any form or by any means:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site without our written permission.
Links to other sites
Our website may provide links to other websites. Eat Drink West is not in any way responsible for the contents or privacy policies of any other sites, nor do we state that we agree with the views/opinions/business practises in these linked websites. We do not warrant the security of any information supplied to Eat Drink West through its web site.
- All promotion validity dates are specified on the adverts, coupons, emails or leaflets.
- Discounts, vouchers or codes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, vouchers or codes.
- Only one discount, voucher or code can be used per order and each discount, voucher or code can only be used once per household.
- Discounts, vouchers or codes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives and have no monetary value.
- All discounts, vouchers and codes can only be used on one order; any remaining credit from that discount, voucher or code cannot be carried forward to any additional or subsequent orders.
Changes to these terms and conditions
- Eat Drink West may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, and any such change will take effect from the time the new terms and conditions are published on eatdrinkwest.com.au.
- Your use of Eat Drink West after notice will constitute your deemed acceptance of such changes.
- Eat Drink West may give notice to you by email, conventional mail or notice on the Eat Drink West site. You may give notice to Eat Drink West by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each provision in these terms and conditions is severable. These terms and conditions remain enforceable even if individual clauses are removed or deemed unenforceable.
- The laws of the State of Victoria govern the agreement formed between you and Eat Drink West.
Why do we collect information?
What information do we collect?
- where some users click, scroll or hover with their mouse
- the user’s server (IP) address and machine name
- the location details such as longitude, latitude, city, region and country
- the date and time of visit to the site
- the top level domain name
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the number of bytes transmitted and received for each request
- the previous site or page visited
- search terms used
- the type of browser used.